Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome

This is just a brief note to welcome everyone to my blog.  

My plan is to write a short review of each book that I read and post it on here.  Ideally, I'll also post purchasing information in the review.  I read a lot, so there should be a lot of posts.  Feel free to comment on the books I post, let me and anyone else who reads the blog know what you thought about it as well.  

I have no problem with anyone sharing this blog address with others who may benefit from it.  I also have no problem with people sending me suggestions of books to read - so please do!  

If you are an author and would like for me to read and post about a book you have written, let me know.  I will be glad to post purchasing information for you, even if the book is not available everywhere.  I love finding local authors and encouraging my friends to read their work!

Happy reading!

Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment